Today we have something a little different: RPG Maker MV autotile windows that can be made any width! No more shifting tiles around just to try to fit premade windows. These are modern windows that work well for storefronts/shops. One version has a shelf inside the window where you can overlay map items for sale if you want to.
There are a few things to know about these windows:
- These go on an a3 sheet. (They may work with a4 too, but I haven’t tested it.)
- They don’t extend over two tiles high very well. If you need higher windows, I’d set two instances of the same window on the a3 sheet and stack them on top of each other, like panes.
- The above should also work to make vertical panes, but they still won’t stack over two tiles high very well.
- Depending on what tiles they’re against, you may need to use shift+click mapping to retain the edges.
Shift-click mapping mini-tutorial:
- Find an open area (like on a2 tiles) and draw out the window to the size you want to use. The autotiles should behave normally, with edges on every side.
- Hold shift and right-click select the whole window.
- Hold shift and left-click to stamp the window exactly where you want it. When you do it this way, RPG Maker won’t alter the edges.
Free RPG Maker MV Autotile Windows
PRESS START TO BEGIN YOUR GAME
Urban Modern Tiles for RPG Maker MV
Trouble finding the perfect tiles for your modern city setting? Get back to working on your game ASAP with our tile packs!
Check out a small sample of the possibilities!
See it in action!
Lots more not shown here!
Wide Variety of Tiles
Your game deserves a unique look that you just can't get from RPG Maker's default tiles. We've included a ton of tiles to make that a reality. A2, A4 + B-E Tiles included. Can be scaled to work with VX Ace and others.
Contains extra-large tiles you won't see anywhere else.
The good stuff you need to build your own unique town setting.
- A2 sheets with 13 ground types, 10 ground covers/decorations, and 4 fences
- 15 A4 walls with brick, metal, rock, concrete, log cabin and more!
- B-E Sheets with hand-drawn:
- road signs
- road stripes
- guard rails
- telephone poles
- traffic lights
- trash cans
- playground equipment
- construction equipment
- store signs
- And more!
Get it now!
Get the entire Urban Modern set, with all 6 sheets, including A2, A4 and B-E sheets. Includes commercial use rights.
How may I use these tiles? Are there restrictions?
Can I use these in an unlimited number of games/projects?
You bet! You're buying lifetime usage of these tiles. You may also use these in projects where you're part of a larger team.
Can I use these with other game engines?
Yes, if they support 48x48px tiles! They also scale reasonably well to work with VX Ace, etc. We recommend scaling them in a graphics editor, then running a "sharpen" filter over the tiles. This usually produces a reasonable result.
Since these graphics are not related to RPG Maker default assets in any way, there are no legal reasons you can't use them in any engine you wish!
Will these work with RTP?
We've found that many of the tiles do, so don't be afraid to mix them up!
Do I need to credit KR if I use these tile packs?
Nope! No credit is necessary for paid tiles.
I found a problem with my tiles!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the problem. If it's our fault, we'll fix it and send you the updated sheet for free.
I need tiles for a non-MV version of RPG Maker.
Send us an email to email@example.com. We'd be happy to try to set up a custom order for you.
Do you do commissions?
We sure do! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your project details and we'll give you a quick quote. We do our best to work with low-budget developers so we'll give you as reasonable a quote as we can manage. 🙂