Wrath of the Volcano Tileset Includes:
- Lively lava with several different surrounding tile options
- lavafall (with top and bottom blending tiles)
- dark grasses and dirt for tons of contrast
- path tiles
- burnt grasses and lava grasses
- and more!
- Includes dirt walls with various tile tops – dirt, grass and lava
- fully customizable cliff-building tiles
- natural bridges
- glowing doorways
- glowing plants of many types
- burnt-up trees and stumps
- glowing mini-gardens with a balance of crisp foliage and illuminated lava plants
- unusual lava-dwelling plants…just stamp them on your lava pits!
- fire crystals of many shapes and sizes
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- rocks with lava flowing over (use in the middle of lavafalls)
- lava “springs” with lots of patterns of flowing lava
- glowing lava orbs!
**Non-RPG-Maker users: Please verify if your engine is capable of using RPG Maker style “event” animations before purchase if you plan on using the animations. All other tiles are ready-to-go and compatible with our usual engines.
The Wrath of the Volcano Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.