The Witch’s House Tileset Includes:
- Water and grass tiles
- Wood panels
- Stone paths
- Fences and tables
- Two tones of tan walls (one with brick, one without), with purple roofs! Includes shadow-side roof tile. Other dark stone tiles included as well!
- Windows, beaded curtains, and plenty of furniture to give your witch plenty of interior decor.
- Hanging/dried herbs
- Jeweled ornaments, crystals and crystal balls
- Growing plants (in ground and pots)
- Candles, books and other random decor items
- Lots of potion bottles, by themselves and also on shelves
- Spell-making accessories
- Cauldron, with and without glowing potion inside
- Wide variety of gnarled trees
- Lots of house-building tiles for unique exterior layouts
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- Two treasure chests, one with glowing object inside, one without
The Witch’s House Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.