This sci-fi tileset includes:
- Various water tiles and waterfalls
- Some lovely lava for those alien world excursions
- That mysterious purple water. Hmm, we’re sure you can figure out a use for it.
- Grass and concrete floors
- Starfield (for backgrounds; we’ve included extra stars so you can make wide and varied starscapes)
- Lots of metal grates and other flooring types – your mechanical and industrial areas won’t be boring
- Grunge tiles
- Floor and wall stripes
- Electric fence
- and more!
Wall and roof tiles:
- Plain metal and brick walls
- Metal grates, with and without neon accents
- Circuit board neon walls
- Fancy neon stripe walls
- Neon, grid and lit-edge roofs
- and more!
- Tons of decorative metal panels
- science supplies
- large display screens
- glowy stuff
- household stuff (yes, also bathrooms)
- a full outdoor setup
- and some oversized tiles that we’re sure you can invent some backstory for. Oh yeah, and a huge telescope.
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Animated doors, portals, and a fancy spaceship. Or is it a plane. Maybe it’s a space-plane. You decide.
The Ultimate Sci-Fi Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.