This Tuscan Tileset Includes:
- Water (multiple edges)
- grasses and lilypads
- newly remade grass
- stone path
- dirt (with raised bed)
- lots of ground cover and vines
- scattered rocks
- Includes special tile edges on E to break up the monotonous square look! Just stamp them on top to make your paths winding and natural.
- and more!
11 types give lots of contrast! Some have been redrawn for a nicer look! Plus there are walkable roofs, tiled roofs, boards, thatch, scales and more to decorate with.
Ironwork and fountains:
- now with lit versions of all lamps! (8 included!)
- customizable signs with icons
- balconies (NEW: now fully adjustable from 1 tile wide to unlimited for most balconies! Some have adjustable depth too! Plus you can use any floor you like under them.)
- hanging plants
- plus more!
House exterior tiles:
- tons of potted plants!
- lots of windows
- table set
- fancy statues
- laundry lines
- and more!
And for temples, ruins, and the fancier parts of town:
- grapevines with customizable grapes
- customizable flowers
- bridge base
- 2 pillars
- complete rail setup
- fancy arches
- lots of trees and foliage
- and more!
And it wouldn’t be a Tuscan tileset without rustic shops:
- lots of shop displays (suitable for interior and exterior)
- tons of food items
- push cart
How about interiors?
- beds (2 sizes, 3 blanket styles, 2 headboards)
- various rustic furniture pieces
- bath fixtures
- and fancy iron stove!
How about the seaside?
- We included a lighthouse (plus beacon animation, add your favorite door to complete!)
- Also includes pier tiles in file A2!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- multiple animated doors
- 2 large fountains
- lighthouse beacon
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Tuscan Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.