The Steampunk Airship Tileset Includes:
Interior Ground Tiles:
- Water (for flying shots)
- Wood planks (one version with edges)
- Several styles of grates, with and without edges
- Gear edge for floors
- You also get gears and other edges for decorating!
- Mechanical wall patterns
- Aged metal
- Metal panels
- Hanging chains
- And more!
- Includes roof tiles that match the above flooring, so you can easily create tiered designs
- Five sizes of balloon
- Fin-shaped sails (with animations)
- Propeller bases (4 sizes)
- Hanging lantern
- 3 styles of gondola – sizes can be customized
- Ship numbers
- Portholes and other windows
- Bunk system with curtains, stairs, rails and cabinets
- Luggage (with overhead rack)
- Maps and globes
- Ropes, chains and other accessories
- Dining set
- Other lighting
- Big windows
- Metal edging
- Ship base, with raised areas, stairs, etc
- Crates, barrels and boxes in different collections
- Rat tails and ropes
- Sky backgrounds (4 types)
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- Several styles of doors, with light and dark interiors
- Trunk that opens
- Two types of sails
- Multiple sizes and positions of propellers
- Two types of valves, in both floor and wall perspective, in small and large sizes.
Note: this set relies on lots of layers and may take a little patience to achieve your desired effect. For the best experience, we recommend taking the pieces into a graphics editor and building a complete airship there. All screenshots were taken from RPG Maker WITHOUT doing that, though, so it’s still possible to get a good effect with only your game engine.
This Steampunk Airship Tileset:
Comes in 48 and 32px
Has High Compatibility