Snow Country Winter tileset includes:
- icy water with and without ground edges
- frozen ground, ice and pale ice (with snow edges)
- stone and path tiles (with snow edges)
- grass sprigs
- snowy rocks
- and more!
- blue stucco wall tiles (with and without wood trim
- shingle roof tiles (with shadow side)
- rock wall
- icy crystal wall
- stacked stone wall
- shiny cobble wall
- two ice chunk walls
- black stone wall
- plain wall
- most walls include multiple variations of iciness!
- wall diagonals and lots of icy building components (ice pillar, chunks, arch, etc)
- village (tudor detailing, windows benches, roof components, staircases, angled deck and walls, various accessories like a wagon and barrels, igloo interior and exterior, customizable railing and more)
- lots of icy foliage and rocks, and Idyllic Village interior
- oversized stairs, bridges, and lighthouse
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Includes animated door and lighthouse beacon.
This Winter Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.