About Neon Valley:
- This is a mini tileset.
- It’s experimental! This was made just to try out an idea. There may be combinations that are impossible to achieve.
- As such, it’s not as robust as most of our other tilesets. It’s interesting, but it’s a one-trick pony.
- It has 4 colors though!
- Use with any color background – the tiles are all transparent! Great for otherworldly scenes.
- Features lots of angles! Have fun with gradients!
- There’s also a couple of weird little block-shaped trees.
- And a crystal “treasure chest” with a vanishing lid.
- Plus some diamonds, “grass” and sparkles to decorate open spaces.
- It has RPG Maker MV/MZ sample maps with passability set, but there’s a good chance you’ll want to change which tiles are passable.
The Neon Valley Tileset:
Comes in 48 and 32px
Has High Compatibility