This Reaper Tileset Includes:
- Foggy gray tiles lend a sense of despair
- Dismal purple water
- Fancy floor tile, one with a foggy edge, one without
- Three spike traps, one with a foggy edge
- 4 subtle fog effect tiles
A collection of fog-wrapped walls that flow seamlessly down into the gray fog floors. Everything rises mysteriously from the mists! Also includes upper-level tiles with no fog floor.
- stairs to match flooring
- small accent pillars
- large accent pillars (plain and themed)
- plain arch
- detailed arch
- raised platform
- coordinated throne
- magical-looking window (small and large)
- treasure box (with animated version)
- push block
- bridge rails
- multiple statues
- magic rings
- chains and macabre decor
- lonely-looking lanterns
- diagonal stairs
- separate sheet with non-glow versions of the tiles (for use on upper layers)
- plus more!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Treasure chest and various fire animations (black, white and purple) for torches!
Fogs and Parallax:
Get going quickly with a simple gray sky parallax (horizontal loop) and two fog layers, one black, one white!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Legendary Palaces Reaper tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Commercial use rights included.