This Reaper Tileset Includes:
- Foggy gray tiles lend a sense of despair
- Dismal purple water
- Fancy floor tile, one with a foggy edge, one without
- Three spike traps, one with a foggy edge
- 4 subtle fog effect tiles
A collection of fog-wrapped walls that flow seamlessly down into the gray fog floors. Everything rises mysteriously from the mists! Also includes upper-level tiles with no fog floor.
- stairs to match flooring
- small accent pillars
- large accent pillars (plain and themed)
- plain arch
- detailed arch
- raised platform
- coordinated throne
- magical-looking window (small and large)
- treasure box (with animated version)
- push block
- bridge rails
- multiple statues
- magic rings
- chains and macabre decor
- lonely-looking lanterns
- diagonal stairs
- separate sheet with non-glow versions of the tiles (for use on upper layers)
- plus more!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Treasure chest and various fire animations (black, white and purple) for torches!
Fogs and Parallax:
Get going quickly with a simple gray sky parallax (horizontal loop) and two fog layers, one black, one white!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Legendary Palaces ~ Reaper Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.