This Dryad Tileset Includes:
- Multiple water tiles to keep your palace looking lively and healthy
- 5 different floor tiles, some with mossy green borders to help with blending
- More greenery and edges
- 2 spike traps and a hole tile
Wall tiles in brick, tile, stone and more to match the flooring, also with plain and mossy edges. Includes matching roofs for all wall types.
- stairs to match flooring
- small accent pillars
- large accent pillars (plain and themed)
- plain arch
- detailed arch
- raised platform
- coordinated throne
- magical-looking window (small and large)
- treasure box (with animated version)
- push block
- bridge rails
- multiple statues – large and small
- magic rings
- floral accents
- flower lantern (lit and unlit)
- diagonal stairs
- 3 designs of ladders
- tapestries and valance pieces
- shiny pink jewels, plus matching variations (could make nice switches!)
- separated pieces so you can create your own designs
- plus more!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Flowery treasure chest and two fire animations (pink and green) for torches!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Legendary Palaces Dryad tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Commercial use rights included.