This Dryad Tileset Includes:
- Multiple water tiles to keep your palace looking lively and healthy
- 5 different floor tiles, some with mossy green borders to help with blending
- More greenery and edges
- 2 spike traps and a hole tile
Wall tiles in brick, tile, stone and more to match the flooring, also with plain and mossy edges. Includes matching roofs for all wall types.
- stairs to match flooring
- small accent pillars
- large accent pillars (plain and themed)
- plain arch
- detailed arch
- raised platform
- coordinated throne
- magical-looking window (small and large)
- treasure box (with animated version)
- push block
- bridge rails
- multiple statues – large and small
- magic rings
- floral accents
- flower lantern (lit and unlit)
- diagonal stairs
- 3 designs of ladders
- tapestries and valance pieces
- shiny pink jewels, plus matching variations (could make nice switches!)
- separated pieces so you can create your own designs
- plus more!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Flowery treasure chest and two fire animations (pink and green) for torches!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Legendary Palaces ~ Dryad Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.