This Haunted Swamp Tileset Includes:
- Dark, spooky water that could be hiding nearly anything
- Muted, foggy ground textures that blend into each other…
- …and also the fog. Two fog densities included.
- Wood floors and rugs
- Grasses, lilypads, and other swampy growth
- and more!
- Includes reed, thatch, and wood roofs (with bonus shadow-side tiles) plus angled roofs for advanced construction!
- Thick hay wall
- Braided rope wall
- Wood panel wall
- Dark stone (with matching grass)
- Woven wall
- Hedge wall
- Fog overlays to make your swamps even spookier!
- Stairs to match many ground tiles
- Dark stone cliff-building tiles
- Matching boulders, some designed to sit in the water (with trees on top)
- Lots of bushes, ferns, leafy plants
- Lilypads! Big enough to walk on. Cut paths across bodies of water with huge lilypads, flowers, and lotus pods.
- Cattails (more designs added!)
- Bridges (hanging rope bridge, pier, and bridge with posts in water).
- Ladders and climbing ropes (some broken)
- Lots of spooky trees! You get both plain skeleton trees, plus a version with spooky faces, leaves and faded roots (for water use). Designed so you can swap pieces between the two sets and customize further.
- Interior tiles – buckets, baskets, diagonal stairs, cleaning tools, new cabinets, fireplace, brand new beds (in canopy and plain design) plus overlay wall paneling
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- Flames of various sizes
- Barrel and crate (open to be used like treasure chests)
- Doors (lit and unlit)
- Waterfall mist in several sizes and types
**Non-RPG-Maker users: Please verify if your engine is capable of using RPG Maker style “event” animations before purchase if you plan on using the animations. All other tiles are ready-to-go and compatible with our usual engines.
The Haunted Swamp Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.