The Grand Taiga Tileset Includes:
- Several water tiles
- various grass and ground textures to make the land look more natural
- stone, wood and rug
- table and fence
- wildflower patch
- asphalt and road stripe
- and more!
- wood walls and roof
- metal buildings in red, green and gray
- log cabin
- black marble
- metal panel
- and more!
- lots of evergreen trees
- ferns, shrubs and other small plants
- bushes and dandelions
- cliff-building system – includes tons of possible layouts for natural landscapes!
- land bridges
- cave entry + boarded-up version
- lake tiles – piers, boats and submerged objects (including cliff wall segments)
- wood bridges, stepping stones and footpaths
- giant nest with tan and blue eggs
- rickety bridge and ladders
- tents – old and modern
- fire pits and cooking pot that fits over them
- assorted camping gear
- large firewatch tower – add your favorite door
- rest area – bathroom, playground, seating, bike rack
- national park resources – trail head and park signage
- souvenir shop
- log cabin interiors
- woodworking equipment for lumberjacks
- log cabin exteriors
- hunting equipment – bows, targets, deer blind, feeder
- hunting lodge interiors – trophies, hunting themed decor
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- waterfall addons – waterfall mist in three sizes and multiple styles, rocks in water flow, sparkles
- fresh springs (designed to flow from cliff faces/rocks)
- assorted doors
- wood box treasure chest
- door for shower stalls
- fire animations
- 18 animation files to make your maps alive!
**Non-RPG-Maker users: Please verify if your engine is capable of using RPG Maker style “event” animations before purchase if you plan on using the animations. All other tiles are ready-to-go and compatible with our usual engines.
The Grand Taiga Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.