This Forest Tileset includes:
- special grass edge and loamy dirt
- lots of bushes and ground covers, including wildflowers, rocks, cracks, lilypads and thorns
- a table with flowers and vines
- a rustic fence
- stucco, damaged wall, several rock and brick textures
- wood panel
- several greenery walls, with roses, thorns, bark and more natural effects
- matching roofs with tile, scale, green thatch, wood, shrub and more!
- matching stairs for many ground tiles, plus sideways staircases (with descending variant) ladders, climbable vine rope
- lots of cute windows
- shelf system with customizable contents
- four headboards + lots of bedding types (mix and match), bunk bed with three quilt colors
- bathroom furniture
- rock fireplaces
- cheerful curtains, including a vine version!
- flower lights
- lots of furniture, including a butterfly pattern table and chairs
- kitchen furniture…several antique stoves, mix and match cabinets, and food items.
- decorative rock formations
- two swings and two gazebos (one with vine and one without)
- customizable horizontal bridge with 4 railing types (with vines, flowers and jewels, and without)
- stone bridge in vertical and horizontal
- gardening supplies, pools and water features
- lots of signs, posts and lights
- 7 door styles in various shapes and sizes
Giant mushrooms! Make your forest unique with several styles of bright and colorful mushrooms, including one so big you can walk on it! (comes with walkways)
Unique roofs and building materials!
Your houses will be unlike any other with our custom mushroom and flower roofs. Just plop them on top of a small building. We even threw in another sheet with more variations!
Using special tiles on the E sheet, you can even make rounded buildings that are a great match for the mushroom house tops!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine):
Includes 6 animated doors!
We threw in a whole file of extra trees and shrubs from our Trees and Foliage Super Pack, color coordinated and ready to go!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Fairy Tale Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.