The Dark Academia Library Tileset Includes:
- Marble floors in tan and black
- Stone floor
- Patterned rug tile
- Asphalt tile
- Wood inlay
- Stone inlay
- and more!
- Wood wall panel (detailed)
- Wood wall panel (plain)
- Plain wood wall
- Window autotiles with two styles – one in an arch, one square. Includes plain wood, day and night in this frame style
- Most floor tiles as wall variations – so you get stone, rug, wood inlay, etc as walls
- Giant book with opening animation
- Ornate doors
- Lockers in various styles
- Card catalogs
- Customizable shelf – extends in all directions! Make it almost any size you want.
- Several types of lighting – chandelier, sconce, lamp, etc
- Books. Tons of books. Includes books with elemental jewels, books with elemental symbols, plus a chained book with open version.
- Scrolls, with various symbols
- Curtains with separate panels
- Desks – rolltop, office desk and more!
- Tables, desks and shelves of various sizes
- Huge fancy clock with separate hands…set the time yourself! Can be animated.
- Customizable staircase (north/south) – central tiles repeat to make it as large as you need
- East/west staircases – can be used for stair-climbing animations (see included sample maps)
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
- Doors (light, dark, transparent)
- “Hidden passage” bookshelf slides away to reveal doorway
- Animated versions of most books
- Huge animated book
- Opening scroll animations
- Clock hands
- Fires for fireplace
- Safe with combination lock, and safe with standard lock
**Non-RPG-Maker users: Please verify if your engine is capable of using RPG Maker style “event” animations before purchase if you plan on using the animations. All other tiles are ready-to-go and compatible with our usual engines.
The Dark Academia LIbrary Tileset:
Has High Compatibility
If your engine supports tilesets of different sizes, it will almost certainly work! Download our compatibility kit to be sure! (We also have a list of engines we've already tested.)
It also includes an RPG Maker ready format! (MV/MZ/VX/Ace)
Has Commercial Use Rights
Yes! You can use these tilesets in your game, even if you intend to sell it...and even if the games contain mature themes.