BASE PORTRAIT SKETCH
- Single Character – $5
- Extra Characters – $3
BASE HALF-BODY SKETCH
- Single Character – $8
- Extra Characters – $6
BASE FULL-BODY SKETCH
- Single Character – $11
- Extra Characters – $9
- Simple Background – $5
- Pet/Animal – $5
- Inked Artwork – $2
- Inked + Cell-Style Artwork – $4
- Inked + Soft-Shaded Artwork – $8
Please note that all final prices may vary depending on complexity of the final piece.
What won’t I draw?
While I may have done a few pieces that were risqué in the past, I’ve decided to clamp down on this and all of the following rules for two reasons. One of them is a personal discomfort that I hold with the entire idea, and the other is that it’s something that I would never want my toddler to see.
Oversized Body Parts
Bigger isn’t always better. And in the case of all of the huge-breasted/enormously pregnant/overly obese/any other type of exaggerated sizing, I just find it gross and disturbing. This doesn’t mean that I won’t draw a very well-endowed woman or a chubby guy/girl…it just means that I won’t draw anything grossly disproportionate.
Shonen-ai, Shoujo-ai, Yaoi or Yuri
This goes back to the NSWF/Erotic/Fanservice/Fetish reasoning.
Again, I wouldn’t want my toddler viewing anything gory, and I wouldn’t want her to find it on my computer, either. This doesn’t mean that I won’t do fight scenes…I’m fine with doing so. A little bit of blood? I’m ok with that. But I won’t draw anything that’s grossly gory.
I think the reasoning here goes without saying, but here we go. Life is full of too many politics. I don’t want it bleeding over into the realm of my commissions.
I WILL ONLY DRAW ART SUITABLE FOR
If I’m not comfortable drawing it around my toddler, I won’t draw it at all.
Everything else to know
1. By submitting a commission using the form below
you are asking for a quote and whether or not I will take on the commission task.
2. If you’re commissioning me to do a conceptual piece,
then the prices may go up a little bit if you have no visual reference for me to go by. You must as least have a written description for me to go by.
3. Prices may also go up if the piece becomes very complex.
Highly detailed outfits or backgrounds, and difficult poses to draw may give a boost in price.
4. Full commission process details
- To begin the commission, simply fill out the form below.
- Once I approve the commission, I’ll let you know what the final price is going to be and you’ll pay the full cost upfront.
- Once I’ve begun, I will send you a low-res, watermarked copy of a basic sketch (no matter which additional options you’ve chosen), and from there, I will make 1 revision to the sketch. Further revisions will be $3 per revision.
- Then, if you’ve chosen to have your work inked, I will make 1 revision to the inkwork. Again, further revisions will be $3 per revision.
- Then, if you’ve chosen to have a color painting (cell or soft), I will make 1 revision to the chosen colors. Again, further revisions will be $3 per revision.
- Once complete, I’ll send you the full-sized picture, with no watermarks, and a small watermarked version of the picture will be placed in my gallery.
5. If the image, upon completion, is not to your satisfaction,
you may still purchase further revisions to the piece, for $3, each time you revise. I do not refund. You are still obligated to agree to the terms listed below, even if you don’t like the final product.
6. If you commission me, you are agreeing to the following:
- I (calbhach) reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason, even beyond the scope of my own ruleset.
- Payment must be paid in advance, via Paypal. Prices are in USD. I will give you my Paypal email address once I have approved the commission.
- I (calbhach) will not refund your money after it has been paid and the commission has been started.
- “Revisions” are not the same as completely redoing an image. Revisions are mild alterations to an image. To completely restart, fees will be applied.
- I (calbhach) will finish the piece as soon as I am reasonably able, but if I am unable to get it finished quickly, I will give you an estimated timeframe in which I expect to be able to finish it.
- I (calbhach) may post a low-res, watermarked copy of the image in my gallery with a note stating that the character(s) belongs to you.
- You (purchaser) will not claim the work as your own in any way or use it in a commercial product without my knowledge.
- Fees apply to images for commercial use.
- The rules may change at any time, for any reason. If the rules change during a commission, I will send a notice stating such if the new rules clash with the content of the commission.
If you aren’t sure about something, just contact me HERE and I’ll answer any questions you might have!